SMOKE FREE SELFIE CHALLENGE
2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result in the entry being invalid.
- Only one entry accepted per person based on Name and Email Address.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names and photos being published by the promoter and that the promoter may use their names for publicity purposes.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject/s and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Every picture will be moderated and any picture deemed inappropriate, offensive or not consistent with Nga Kete Matauranga Pounamu Charitable Trust's values will be disqualified from the competition. This includes but is not limited to tobacco use, excessive alcohol consumption, depictions of gambling, illegal activities, or gang signs/insignia/colours.
- Photos cannot depict any political reference or any form of electioneering.
- First prize $80 grocery voucher will be awarded to the owner of the selfie with the most "likes" on Facebook by 5pm on May 12 2017. Second is a $60 grocery voucher (second most likes) and third (third most likes) is a $40 grocery voucher.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- Only entries received by the closing date the 13th of April 2017 at 5pm will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified within a week of the closing date by the phone number or Facebook account provided in their entry.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Nga Kete Matauranga Pounamu Charitable Trust and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Nga Kete Matauranga Pounamu Charitable Trust are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- The decision of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be decided by Facebook "likes".
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Nga Kete in writing to 92 Spey Street, Invercargill.